To lose weight, it is essential to set up a caloric deficit. This means that your energy expenditure must be greater than the amount of calories consumed. Knowing the 0-calorie foods can help you better control your caloric intake.
What is a 0 calorie food?
Are there really 0-calorie foods?
No, of course not. This is an abuse of language.
A 0-calorie food is simply a food low-calorie.
In the context of a dryerThis type of low-calorie food can be a real ally. They bring a feeling of satiety while scrupulously respecting the calorie count to consume.
However, be careful not to base your work exclusively on diet on these low-calorie foods. To avoid having your muscle massYou should not only focus on the calories consumed.
It is equally important to ensure the proper distribution of your macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and lipids). Accompanied by a physical activity adapted (weight training and cardio), a healthy and balanced diet will help you reach your goals.
To find out what your basal metabolic rate needs, I invite you to use the calculator available on my website. To go further, you can also opt for a nutritional plan personalized.
What are the best low-calorie foods?
The list of 0-calorie foods is mainly composed of fruits and vegetables. These are generally foods rich in fiber and water. This allows you to feel full and not gain weight.
Here are the 10 least caloric foods :
- Konjac (10 calories per 100 grams): this plant, grown in Asia, is ideal for a food rebalancing ;
- Celeriac (16 calories per 100 grams): it is clearly one of the least caloric vegetables ;
- Cucumber (16 calories per 100 grams): composed mainly of water, cucumber is a low-calorie food ;
- The lemon (16 calories per 100 grams): it is the the least caloric fruitYou can use it to season your meals;
- Zucchini (17 calories per 100 grams): this low-calorie vegetable has the advantage of being able to be cooked in many ways;
- Asparagus (20 calories per 100 grams): thanks to its various benefits for the body, asparagus is a 0 calorie food recommended for your low-calorie diets ;
- Lamb's lettuce (23 calories per 100 grams): low in calories, this variety of salad is particularly satiating;
- Cabbage (25 calories per 100 grams): this vegetable is an excellent 0-calorie food that prevents certain cardiovascular diseases ;
- Watermelon (30 calories per 100 grams): this food with 0 calories offers a sweet taste very appreciable to refresh itself in summer;
- Broccoli (34 calories per 100 grams): well known to bodybuildersbroccoli is a super food to include in your meal plan.
You now know everything about 0-calorie foods. As part of a balanced dietIf you're not hungry, don't hesitate to include these foods in your diet to meet your caloric needs without feeling hungry.